With hundreds of plants already realized all over the world REDA has acquired great skill and experience in the construction of evaporators for the concentration of milk, serum, by-products from dairy processes but also for the concentration of grape musts, fruit juices and purées, syrups, honey, vegetable extracts and other special products.
The evaporation plants developed by REDA use the concept of “evaporation under vacuum”, a technique that allows the evaporation under vacuum at low temperatures of essentially pure water. The organoleptic characteristic of the treated product remain in this way intact, and this has granted a great success in applications with particularly heat sensitive products.
Technical features and advantages of REDA low temperature evaporators:
- Great reliability.
- Concentrations up to 65-70° Bx.
- No thermic damage thanks to the low temperatures of concentration (+20/24°C) and to the extremely rapid process.
- Long production autonomies.
- Only electricity needed for plant operation (the concentrator is equipped with an own Heat Pump/Refrigeration unit for its correct functioning).
- Evaporation capacity from 100 to 1’000 liters/hour.
- Completely automated control with supervision.
- Compact and robust design.
- Easy and quick installation on production’s site with very short commissioning times.
- User friendly.
- Milk/Dairy industry (milk, yoghurt, serum, etc.).
- Beverages (juices, fruit concentrates, tea).
- Wine industry (self-enrichment of grapes must, dealcoholisation of must).
- Special products (honey, essences, gum arabic, vegetable extracts).