With hundreds of plants already realized all over the world REDA S.p.A. has acquired great skill and experience in the construction of evaporators for the concentration of milk, serum, by-products from dairy processes but also for the concentration of grape musts, fruit juices and purées, syrups, honey, vegetable extracts and other special products.
The concentration plants developed by REDA S.p.A. use the concept of “evaporation under vacuum”, a technique that allows the evaporation under vacuum at low temperatures of essentially pure water. The organoleptic characteristic of the treated product remain in this way intact, and this has granted a great success in applications with particularly heat sensitive products.
Technical features and advantages of REDA multiple effects concentrators:
- Great reliability.
- Concentrations up to 65-70° Bx.
- No thermic damage thanks to the low temperatures of concentration (max +60/65°C) and to the extremely rapid process.
- Long production autonomies.
- Included heat exchangers for product heating and cooling.
- Evaporation capacities from 1’000 to 15’000 liters/hour.
- Completely automated control with supervision.
- Compact and robust design.
- Easy and quick installation on production’s site with very short commissioning times.
- User friendly.
- Milk/Dairy industry (milk, yoghurt, serum, etc.).
- Beverages (juices, fruit concentrates, tea).
- Wine industry (self-enrichment of grapes must, dealcoholisation of must).
- Special products (honey, essences, gum arabic, vegetable extracts).